Understanding is Underrated

I know that the title seems wrong. But this is what I have observed in myself and the people around me.

I have often seen people quitting because they couldn’t understand a topic, including me. I didn’t accept I was doing it, but I did. 

This is the step where many problems remain unsolved and accepted as our “capabilities,” which are less.

After doing it once, it does a chain reaction with other fields, in which we think that we can’t do that and then another too. 

On another end of the spectrum, as an application of this fact, people continue reading subjects, regardless of whether they understand them or not, just to say in their inner self that they are trying. This will not do any good because you are continuously not understanding the topic.

So, understand more. It will solve most problems in your life. 


Thanks for reading


0 comments