True Fun after a long time!

I read a book named: The Power of Fun: How To Feel Alive Again by Catherine Price. It truly resonates with the title. I only read the Prologue and first chapter, however it solved many of my doubts.
I leant what is true fun.

I drew something after a long time. I am not interested in drawing nor I am very good in it. I just sometimes like doing it. I drew CURTAINS, and it was fun for me. Though the drawing was childish, but it was fun.
I also studied Mechanisms today. What it is, links, pair, chain, joints, degrees of freedom. Knew about saturation (pressure, temperature, vapor, liquid). Studied about hooke stress and longitudinal stress in thin pressure vessels, a bit about Stress-strain curve.
Also, got reminded that I should use social media to know and share good ideas.
I attended a webinar on content writing and knew many things.

It will help me to write captions for important days on Instagram.

0 comments