73rd Republic Day

Today I learned a lot about my behaviour. I was experiencing a pause in studies whenever it was moving in right direction. Today, after introspection I found the reason. I flowed in validation for that short-term good work. I forgot the large part remaining to be done and was happy in just 1 good work. The reason was a fear. It was the fear of not doing better in future than that 1 good work, done today. That's why, I wanted to preserve and celebrate whatever I had. It manifested Fixed Mindset. Now, I am on the way to solve this.

I also observed that I become a phone addict when I feel discomfort in following that day's target. I acknowledge that I have to give time to sort out this and similar discomforts. I believed that thinking about these stuff is time-wasting, but it turns out to be the opposite. Not doing this activity (Introspection) result in activities that are time-wasting.

However there was a light today . I saw FIRE 🔥 in detail. It might sound weird to some of you but, I did this. It was magnificent, too beautiful yet dangerous, if not handled with care teaching that there are many things in life that should be handled in the same way.

0 comments