A Mechanism's Beginning



                                      

Nowadays, I am struggling with Kinematic pairs, Links, Joints and Degree of freedom. These are to be studied in mechanisms in Kinematics of Machine. It is effortful, more than what I expected and involves visual aids a lot. It is natural as its related to MACHINES.


Mechanisms is really an astonishing topic. It's difficult and good at the same time. It's good in sense that I understood what I learned till now.😅🙂
Also, I attended a webinar on how to make great presentations and learned a lot. I'm glad I attended. I knew about Google Slides, it was alien to me before but the instructor suggested to use it over Microsoft PowerPoint.


I knew about LOGICAL FALLACIES. And, I was surprised of the fact that I was a victim of this many times.In fact, False Dilemma almost destroyed my studies and peace of mind once. This is a highly important topic which most people aren't aware of and I'm happy that this thing has a name and can be studied. I realized that in this tech era, false info is easier to spread than ever. I believe in facts proven by research but I found that many people write lies that their product stands all scientific tests but, they don't. It taught me to know about the research source and then believe a thought as a FACT.

Thanks for reading!😀




0 comments