Reminded of Introspection


Today, I realized the importance of introspection. I admitted that I stopped introspection since months.


I did it today and I found out that I was burned out, really. The reasons were not setting boundaries with work and people, overfunction, that lead to less impactful. The remedy for me is to make a priority list of must do and secondary.


I was given works today and I used a line that Taylor Swift used in the intro of her channel. I don't remember it properly, but it was like ... happy, confused, etc at the same time. I finally knew what happens in a Managerial team- preparation for jobs. I finally used the word technophile and phrase, wide range of entire technical spectrum. I liked both, since a few weeks.😅 I also used the word ideal to convey its meaning. I know it sounds common, but I never used it to convey that. I learned a new phrase- catch up.


Also, I learned something valuable: Never write anything false and try to talk to readers via words. Try to win their trust, make them feel that we listen to them and do so, Don't mislead them. I tried to write attractive, and lengthy things without caring if it was correct. I prefered attractiveness over meaning and paid a price. Now, I realize that always meaning is much greater that attractiveness.


I also knew about Hitler today via Dhruv Rathee's video. I learned that there are 3 ways to persuade people: Ethos, Logos and Pathos. Hitler adopted Pathos that is via emotions. He stopped maximum ways via which the public could see logic and spreaded false propaganda. This taught me how marketers try to persuade us, many times by not following them correctly or misusing this fact. I watched about Meataverse, Facebook Papers also. You might be thinking that I am a FB fan, but I am the opposite. I dislike FB, because it distracts with is ADS & polarizes mindset. I am glad that I stopped doing that.


I also read the Anthropocene Reviewed today. I read about CNN, Piggly Wiggly, Penguins of Madagascar, Harvey movie and Nathan's hotdog. I found the story of Piggly Wiggly engaging. I strongly dislike eating contests because it's harmful for health. I read about googling strangers also. I felt surprised as I didn't expect that the author does the same. It was interesting.

0 comments