Priorities

Nowadays, I am getting reminded of facts that I forgot during my exams. There facts are not exam-related, but, the ones that should be implemented for long term aim. Today, I watched a video covering important tips for preparing competitive exams and semester exams simultaneously. I watched it about a year ago and implemented a few. But, today I knew new ones that I didn't encounter earlier. Actually, this is normal. Many times, we don't understand ideas at first but after some time, we do. It's due to change of mind lens, what I call it. A year ago, my priorities and experiences were different (less). That's why I couldn't recognize those crucial ideas.


I also pointed out a habit of mine, that I was doing subconsciously for a year and was wrong. It was not prioritizing aims and thus, activities. I had an aim but I wasn't mindful of that. Semester exams were more important than competitive exams, during semester exams and I lost touch of my competitive exam preparation. That's why I forgot many facts and felt unenthusiastic.


Thus, it can be concluded that we have to prioritize our activities and aims.
Coming to the bright side, I studied Strain energy, retrieved the very basic of Gas-Power Cycles, ferrous alloys(only definition and advantages/ disadvantages 😅) and Degree of freedom in Mechanisms.


Also, I realized that by criticizing the wrong things excessively makes us more sceptical of happening that to us. So, it's good to accept the wrong things as bad, but criticizing them too much is harmful.


Thanks for reading! 😊

0 comments